Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tis the Season

It's been a while since my last blog, and so much has happened. Mainly, I finished my first semester of college with straight As. I'm so happy considering I thought there would be a couple Bs in there. But they got bumped to A-. Hurray.

Had a good Thanksgiving break but it seemed short. Now it's finally Christmas break and I finally have time to breathe. Ashley (my roommate) and I put up our Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving. It's funny because no it looks like someone lives there. Before Christmas decorations were up it was pretty barren. We have NO homey touches in the living room. Maybe we'll have some after Christmas...but I doubt it.

Our Christmas Tree and Lights

Ash and Me by our Tree
Me wrapped in lights
Ash wrapped in lights
Ash


I'm pretending the be Vanna White
I don't know if you noticed, but there are snowflakes on our window that we made. Ashley's first one turned into a bunch of pieces. HAHA

Once I was back to Oakley I took off the Salt Lake with Aaron. We went to see my family and look at the lights at Temple Square. I had a lot of fun.

Aaron doesn't want to take a picture.

Gotta 'Get Fired Up' to see the Lights

Me and my grandma waiting to get on Trax and go downtown. She just gotta hair cut. Isn't she cute.
Seriously, Aaron wasn't wanting to take ANY pictures. I finally this one out of him :D (after all the frowny faces... goon)
That was my favorite picture that I took. You should have seen that tree. It's is COVERED in lights. I can't imagine putting all those up. That would be insane.
My grandpa and my grandma
Aaron and I

No comments:

Post a Comment